For whatever reason, The Pokemon Company has decided to sell people a nearly 40-inch-long stuffed giant Farfetch’d leek. Why? I dont know, but the reviews are great.
Your challenge this week: Find out what to do with this giant leek!
You could turn it into a character, replace someone’s legs with leekSo do something much more fun than those terrible ideas. I went with a Plants vs Zombies joke because I ran out of time this weekend and … here we go.
Here’s a pre-cut leek for you to use. If you visit the official store you can find more angles of this giant thing. Feel free to use any of those as well.
Note that the rules for submitting images have changed a bit. We are looking for images that are 800 pixels wide now!
How to send: instructions
1. Create your ‘Store and save it to your desktop. Images must be at least 800 pixels wide.
2. Go to the end of this post.
3. This opens a comment window. Click “Choose File” if you are uploading your ‘store from your desktop
4. Alternatively, you can upload the ‘Store to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the image URL into the field that says “Image URL”. Note: this should be the URL of the image itself, not the page where it is displayed. That means the URL ends in .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
5. Add an editorial comment and hit submit and your image will be uploaded. If not, upload the image to imgur and paste the image url as a comment. I will look at it.
6. Large images may not load properly, although we have seen some animated .gifs larger than 5MB. If you are still having trouble loading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) below 1000 pixels, or the whole below 2 MB.