- “I won the 2020 elections by an overwhelming majority”
- “COVID19 is like the flu. It will be gone at Easter “
- “I don’t know who David Duke is”
- “I didn’t know about paying Stormy Daniels”
- “The noise of the windmills causes cancer”
- “The size of the crowd at my inauguration was the largest ever
- He pretends to be religious to ensure the vote of evangelicals
- It concealed the real threat posed by COVID, discouraged the wearing of masks and social distancing, and tens of thousands of Americans heard about it and died.
- He incited a mob full of white supremacist groups to invade the Capitol on January 6, killing 5 people.
- He held a rally of super spreaders without a mask and his friend Senator Herman Caine caught COVID and died
- It reversed 84 workplace and environmental protections, making pollution worse and leading to an additional 22,000 deaths in 2019.
- He charged Attorney General Jeff Sessions with recusing himself from Russia’s investigation
- He publicly attacked Vice President Mike Pence for refusing to override the electoral college vote
- He trashed William Barr for saying there was no significant voter fraud in the 2020 election.
- Chief of Staff Gen. John Kelly was fired for not 100% supporting every Trump action as well
- He enacted the Muslim ban immediately when he was elected president.
- Calls to Mexicans who enter the United States as rapists
- He continued to demonize the Black Lives Matter movement
- Central American asylum seekers called “criminal caravans”
- “If you are famous, you can grab them by the pussy”
- In Omarosa ”, a crazed and crying bandit and a“ dog ”.
- On Kim Kardashian, “She has a fat ass.” (has seen her fat ass from behind)
- In Maxine Waters, “a person with a low IQ” (from someone whose vocabulary has been assessed as that of a fifth grader)
- He ordered to fire all women on his Palos Verdes Golf property that he did not find attractive
- Calls peaceful protesters “terrorists” and incited violence against them
- Marginalization of all minority groups, including women and the disabled
- Abuse of their power by using the military to advance their political agenda
- Repeated violation of the Constitution
- Advancing the idea that he remains in power indefinitely like other dictators
In their continued support for Trump, millions of Americans identify as autocrats, racists, and false patriots and false Christians. Republicans against the Trumpism movement should consider formally separating from the Trump-Republican party and reestablishing the traditional Republican Party. The courts must continue to prosecute him, his corrupt cronies and members of his administration for their crimes. Those members of the American electorate who continue to support a racist, law-breaking, and low-character person to be the leader of this country should pay a price for turning their backs on all that America stands for.
Peaceful protests against Trumpism should begin now regularly to ensure that all Trump-backed Congressional candidates lose in 2022. The Republic is on the run as millions remain under the spell of the most dangerous cult leader in American history. . Pray for the allegations against Trump finally “locked up.”