We are not sure when George Takei made the transition from actor to political expert. Probably because the transition has been so smooth!
Check out how brilliant this version of the Republicans is:
If a Republican invokes MLK, he is trying to deceive you. You should turn it off right there.
– George Takei (@GeorgeTakei) July 19, 2021
We’re not as smart as George, of course, but we’re pretty sure he’s saying that all Republicans are racists at heart.
Can only some people quote Dr. King? Isn’t that the kind of thinking you were against? There are jerks on both sides of the aisle just like there are good guys
– Chad Songer (@ ChadSonger1) July 19, 2021
I’m not sorry. George says the Republicans must be killed, even when they advocate tolerance. Because only liberals and democrats can be tolerant. Tolerant people of other political tendencies cannot be tolerated!
Like when we imagine a color blind society and judge people by the content of their character and not by the color of their skin? That kind of gas lighting?
– American Snarker (@americansnarker) July 19, 2021
Yes, like this.
Although I understand that this is still a leap, what if they are just arguing against violence?
I don’t think this shot encourages the genuine ideological crossover discourse that we need. https://t.co/eSv4qnRxsk
– Philosophy of perspective (@HowethLewis) July 19, 2021
CLOSED. THAT. UNDER.
IF A REBUBLIC CAN SUMMON Mlk, blah, blah, blah. pic.twitter.com/pGjJ1LIrIT
– Chris Tsotsoros (@ctsotsoros) July 19, 2021
– Christopher Fawkes (@chrisfawkes) July 19, 2021
Always the bully. https://t.co/0dDwFDT8u7
– Chad Felix Greene 🇮🇱 (@chadfelixg) July 19, 2021
I couldn’t imagine being so narrow-minded … https://t.co/mk6m7Z8Eg6
– Jonathan (@MasterJoBoe) July 19, 2021
Have you ever considered that you might be part of the problem, George?
– Pop-up copy (@urbanmeyerlives) July 19, 2021
George Takei also cannot tolerate self-awareness.
This is not the first time in history that Democrats thought they owned a black man. 😬 https://t.co/TSw1gV7V2g
– Hairy chimpanzee 🇺🇸 (@fuzzychimpcom) July 19, 2021