Pokemon Go Ultra Unlock 2021 part 2: space research, bounties, spawns and raids
Pokemon Go continues to move rapidly from event to event, and it’s the time of year once again that we get a Ultra Unlock Event.
The 2021 Ultra Unlock brings with it a lot of Timed Ultra Unlock Special Investigation Missions that will coexist with the current month’s missions and the opportunity to catch a variety of rare Pokémon or shiny variants, either through missions or other aspects of the game, such as egg hatching, raid battles or just regular spawning in the world.
If you’re new or returning to Pokémon Go after a while, these events are pretty simple: they mix up the spawning and missions available in the game to give you access to rare Pokémon, or even Pokémon that you normally couldn’t. to access them all, as well as other net rewards that will come in handy on your journey to becoming a Pokémon Master.
Like any Pokémon Go event, Space Ultra Unlock 2021 segment has a confirmed completion time: The event will end on Tuesday, August 17 at 8:00 p.m. local time. At this time, the event as described below will be stopped and replaced by Part 3, which will feature Pokémon from the Galar region. We will update this page when that time comes.
On this page, we take a look at the key components of the space-themed Ultra Unlock 2021 event: the Timed investigation for limited space, the special one Ultra Unlock Field Research, and changes in Wild Pokémon Spawns, Eggs, and Raids. They have in it!
Ultra Unlock 2021 Part 2: Space Timed Research
To find this special limited edition Ultra Unlock 2021 Timed Research Series, you simply need to navigate to the correct menu and start the missions. To get there, press the button at the bottom right of Pokémon Go (it is often orange; there you will find three tabs, Today, Field, and Special. Today is current events, while Field refers to the field research missions for the current month.
Special refers to special mission lines, which is what these first Ultra Unlock missions are. These missions can only be completed once; they are a unique special treatment.
The following timed investigation missions are available during the Ultra Unlock: Space event, and form the first major part of the ongoing Ultra Unlock event, which runs through Tuesday, August 17 at 8pm local time. You can casually complete these missions during this time, providing resources, Pokémon encounters, and other rewards:
Unlock Space Ultra 1/5
- Catch 10 Pokémon (encounter with Munna)
- Make 5 good throws (encounter with Clefairy)
- Transfer 5 Pokémon (7x Nanab Berry)
- Rewards for completing: (10x Pokeball, 484 XP, 5x Ultra Ball
Unlocking Space Ultra 2/5
- Catch 10 Pokémon (8x Razz Berry)
- Use 5 Razz Berries to help catch Pokémon (encounter with Lunatone)
- Use 5 Nanab Berries to help catch Pokémon (Solrock encounter)
- Rewards for completion: (10x Pinap Berry, 484 XP, 5x Ultra Ball
Unlock Space Ultra 3/5
- Catch 10 Pokémon (Gastly encounter)
- Make 5 great throws (encounter with Duskull)
- Make 5 good throws in a row (encounter with Shuppet)
- Rewards for completing: (15x Pokeball, 484 XP, 5x Ultra Ball
Unlocking Space Ultra 4/5
- Catch 15 Pokémon (6x Pinap Berry)
- Make 7 Great Curve Ball Throws (Shellos Meet (East Sea))
- Make 7 good curveball throws (encounter with Shellos (West Sea))
- Rewards for completion: (12x Razz Berry, 484 XP, 5x Ultra Ball
Unlock Space Ultra 5/5
- Catch 6 Psychic-type Pokémon (encounter with Elgyem)
- Win a raid (encounter with Espurr)
- Make 2 Excellent Shots (1x Silver Pineapple Berry)
- Completion rewards: (20x Pokeball, 3000 Stardust, 5x Ultra Ball
Space Events Field Research – Ultra Unlock 2021 Part 2
In addition to the timed special missions above, the Ultra Unlock 2021 brings with it a ton of special field research and, unlike the timed special mission, these are not immediately available. Instead, these are event-exclusive quests that look just like any other field research – they spawn when you spin PokeStops at independent stops or on top of gyms.
These missions have a random chance to appear along with all other ongoing missions. Field research, but during event times it’s clearly a bit more likely to appear than normal missions. These missions form part 2 of the Ultra Unlock 2021 event, and the missions are as follows:
- Catch 15 Pokémon – Staryu encounter (shiny chance)
- Make 5 good curveball throws: meet Lunatone or Staryu (brilliant chance)
- Make 7 Great Curve Ball Throws – Encounter Shellos (Random West or East Variation)
- Spin 10 Pokestops or Gyms – 10 Pokeballs
- Transfer 5 Pokémon: 3x Pinap Berry
Like the rest of the event, these Field Missions will spawn from PokeStops and Gyms at random until Tuesday, August 17 at 8pm local time for you. If you already have a mission, you will still be able to complete it after that time.
Other changes to the Ultra Unlock 2021 space event: eggs, spawns and raids
If all those missions weren’t enough for you, furthermore, the Ultra Unlock 2021 event has a huge difference – it changes a lot of Pokemon generation and activity throughout Pokemon Go for the duration of the event, which again, to be clear, is until August 17 at 8 pm your local time.
The general idea behind the event is that the space itself is distorting, leading to Pokémon appearing in places where they normally don’t. This means that regional variants of Pokémon that are often mutually exclusive, such as Heatmor and Durant, can now appear together in all regions of the world, it is true that only for a limited time.
These changes to Pokémon spawning behavior are reflected in wild spawns, but also 7km Egg Hatchs and Pokémon that appear in raids. Here’s who you can expect to show up for the duration of the event:
The following Pokémon have increased wild spawn rates during Part 2 of the Ultra Unlock 2021 event:
- Basculina (blue and red striped variants)
Egg Hatch 7 km additions during Ultra Unlock 2021:
- Shellos (East and West Sea variants)
- Basculina (blue and red striped variants)
Pokémon Ultra Unlock 2021 Raid Additions:
- Unown U (1 star)
- Shellos (East and West Sea variants / 1 star)
- Elgyem (1 star)
- Espurr (1 star)
- Alakazam (3 stars)
- Kangaskhan (3 stars)
- Heracross (3 stars, newly released glowing form)
- Palkia (5 stars, shiny new form released)
- Mega Ampharos (Mega)
')); }); }); }